The museum is located in a historic building on Am Hof square. It was built in 1727 to 1739 based on a design by Lukas von Hildebrandt. The exhibitions rooms of the museum, which opened in 1901, present the history of the fire service since the Middle Ages.
în zilele lucrătoare cu programare telefonică
free of charge as an app for smartphones (Hearonymus Audioguide)
The whole museum is barrier-free accessible; elevator to the exhibition rooms.