Добро пожаловать ...

Вид снаружи на музей пожарного дела с историческими пожарными машинами

Музей пожарной охраны

Am Hof 7
1010 Vienna

The museum is located in a historic building on Am Hof square. It was built in 1727 to 1739 based on a design by Lukas von Hildebrandt. The exhibitions rooms of the museum, which opened in 1901, present the history of the fire service since the Middle Ages.

  • Часы работы

    • Вс., 09:00 - 12:00
    • в праздничные дни, 09:00 - 12:00
    • В рабочие дни по предварительной телефонной заявке

  • Безбарьерная среда

    • Специальные предложения для инвалидов

      free of charge as an app for smartphones (Hearonymus Audioguide)

    • Примечания

      The whole museum is barrier-free accessible; elevator to the exhibition rooms.