Prince Eugene of Savoy (1663-1736), a successful general and art lover, had the Belvedere garden palace built by Johann Lukas von Hildebrandt as a summer residence. The overall Baroque artwork consists of two palaces (Upper and Lower Belvedere), which are now home to Austrian art from the Middle Ages to the present day, such as the world's biggest collection of art by Klimt.
- Upper Belvedere 毎日, 09:00 - 18:00
- Lower Belvedere & Orangerie 毎日, 10:00 - 18:00
Parking space for visitors with disabilities in front of the entrance at Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 27, Parking: 10 am – 6 pm
Reduced admission for persons with disabilities and their escorts. Tours in Austrian sign language, "seeing differently" (tactile tours) for the blind and visually impaired in groups are possible in the Upper and Lower Belvedere. The following topics can be booked at all times: • A palace to touch – the new touching model of the Upper Belvedere • Ferdinand Georg Waldmüller and his time • Gustav Klimt’s main work “The Kiss”
People with visual impairments can be collected from the nearest tram station. Please provide information on this when making arrangement. Trained seeing-eye dogs (with ID) may be taken into all areas of the collection. A wheelchair is available at the cloakroom for visitors who have difficulty walking. Some seating is also available in the exhibition rooms or will be provided during the tours.
- 駐車場 メインエントランス