Teatrul Naţional (Burgtheater)Universitätsring 2
- +43 1 51444 4140 (Information at service center)
- +43 1 51444 4440 (Box office)
- +43 1 513 1 513 (Tickets (credit card))
The building on the Ring was built between 1874 and 1888 according to plans by Gottfried Semper and Karl von Hasenauer and remains one of the leading establishments for German-language theater productions today.
Vizite însoţite de ghizi
- (Doppelschwingtüre 170 cm lățime)
- Rampă 300 cm lățime
- Ușă 160 cm lățime
Mai multe informații
- Sunt permiși câinii însoțitori pentru nevăzători
- 12 Sunt disponibile locuri pentru scaune cu rotile (in the auditorium, access with the elevator)
- Există toaletă pentru persoane cu dizabilități, cu acces fără bariere.
Oferte speciale pentru persoane cu dizabilități
At each performance, the Burgtheater provides places in the stalls with acoustic amplification by means of induction for visitors who wear a hearing aid. The acoustic signal is also amplified for all visitors. This can be received in the theater during the performance on radio frequency 99.2 MHz using a radio receiver, mobile telephone or MP3 player with radio reception. Please bring your own headset.
Special tours for visitors with disabilities and special needs on prior notification.
Prior notification is necessary for visitors with wheelchairs for admission tickets and tours. Tel. +43 1 514 44-4140, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intrare secundară