Akademia Sztuk Pięknych (Akademie der bildenden Künste) (Gemäldegalerie der Akademie der bildenden Künste)

Schillerplatz 3
1010 Vienna

The Academy of Fine Arts was built from 1872 to 1876 according to plans by Theophil Hansen. The art gallery based there possesses outstanding works by Dutch and Flemish painters of the 17th century (including Rubens, Rembrandt and van Dyck), as well as pieces such as the altar of the "Last Judgment" by Hieronymus Bosch.

  • Godziny otwarcia

    • Wt - Nd, 10:00 - 18:00