Vienna PlanetariumOswald-Thomas-Platz 1 (beim Riesenrad)
Visitors to the Vienna Planetarium can look forward to the most modern star projector in the world, which presents the night sky in remarkable realism in a wide variety of astronomy shows.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 15% off , 1€ off
- Presentations from Tuesday to Sunday
- (Double swinging doors 82 cm wide )
- Ramp 72 cm long , 10 cm high
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
All rooms accessible without steps.
- Main entrance