Vienna Hotels & Info
The competent team at Vienna Hotels & Info will be pleased to assist you ahead of your trip with the following services:
- Information and advice on all topics for your stay in Vienna – in person over the phone, by email or by post.
- Leaflets and brochures: Order via Vienna Hotels & Info, in the online shop, or download straight from our website
- Advice on searching for the right accommodation
- Accommodation directory: The list of places to stay of the Vienna Tourist Board contains all officially categorized accommodation establishments in Vienna as well as those without any classification. By using a range of selection criteria, you can limit your online search for the right accommodation.
Online booking* is available to you 24 hours a day for booking your accommodation.
Contact the team of Vienna Hotels & Info
Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- by phone: +43-1-24 555
- by chat at vienna.info
- by fax: 43-1-24 555-700
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: WienTourismus, Invalidenstrasse 6, A-1030 Vienna
- via social media: www.facebook.com/ViennaTouristBoard
* Please note that online bookings are processed by our partner HRS and that there may be different categorizations/evaluations of the establishments in some instances.
Tourist Info locations in Vienna
Are you already in Vienna? Then the Tourist Info locations at the airport or in the city center are your local service points.
Tourist Info Vienna
- daily, 09:00 - 18:00
- no steps (Automatic sliding doors150 cm wide)
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tactile Vienna maps for the visually impaired are available for disposal on location. Wheelchair users can make use of an accessible service point equipped with a tablet.
- Main entrance