Imperial Apartments (Kaiserappartements)Hofburg
Entrance via Kaisertor
Former residential and working rooms of Emperor Franz Joseph and Empress Elisabeth in the Imperial Palace, retained in their original condition. Children's guided tours "In the footsteps of the beautiful Sisi".
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 1/3€ off
Daily 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Guided tour for children Sa - Su, 10:30 - 14:30
- Guided tour for children on holidays, 10:30 - 14:30
- September to June
- no steps
- 135 cm wide and 140 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Admission free for a person accompanying a blind visitor or a visitor in a wheelchair, provided
that the accompanying person is included in the ID.
Access to the exhibition rooms: elevator to the 1st floor, access to restaurant / café: 1 step.
Number of steps to the first floor (Imperial Apartments&Sisi Museum): 72
- Main entrance