Papyrus MuseumNeue Burg, Heldenplatz
Documents from across three millennia are stored in the Papyrus Collection, which not only preserves the research but also makes it available to visitors from around the world.
- Visitors under 19: Free admission
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 20% off , 1€ off
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 21:00
- Open daily from June to September
At the central gate of the New Hofburg via left ramp
- Ramp 280 cm wide
- no steps
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 80 cm wide and 90 cm low
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Lobby: 7 steps up - hoist used to transport people (width: 96 cm, depth: 78 cm), service desk: 5 steps down - hoist used to transport people (width: 90 cm, depth: 132 cm), entrance to Papyrus Museum: 20 steps down, elevator available (width: 80 cm, depth: 90 cm), then 9 further steps down. Right door wing can be opened with special key or prior notification by interphone and Tel. +43 1 534 10-511.
- Main entrance