Roman Museum (Römermuseum)Hoher Markt 3
Discover Vienna's Roman past on the site of the 2,000-year old officers' compound at Vindobona.
Vienna City Card
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 29% off / 2€ off
- Young people under 19 €0
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- Tu, 09:00 - 18:00
- We, 09:00 - 18:00
- Th, 09:00 - 18:00
- Fr, 09:00 - 18:00
- Sa, 09:00 - 18:00
- Su, 09:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 09:00 - 18:00
- Closed: 1 January, 1 May, 25 December/ 24 + 31 December: 9 am-2 pm
- no steps
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair rental available, Hands-on objects for partially-sighted visitors. Multimedia guide in sign language available. Guided tours through the permanent exhibition for blind and partially-sighted are available by prior arrangement (Tel. +43 1 505 87 47–85 180).
Main entrance and shop area: no steps. Rear exhibition area only accessible via 8 steps, excavations below street level Exhibition area on the first floor accessible by use of a stair-climbing device.
- Main entrance