Weltmuseum Wien (World Museum Vienna)Hofburg, Heldenplatz
One of the world's most important ethnographical museums shows some of the most valuable cultural treasures from around the world, such as the famous collection of James Cook or the unique Ancient Mexican feather headdress.
- Young people under 19 €0
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 8% off , 1€ off
- Mo, 10:00 - 18:00
- Tu, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 18:00
- Fr, 10:00 - 18:00
- Sa, 10:00 - 18:00
- Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- As of September the museum opens from 10-21.00 every last Friday of the month (Sept 27, Oct 25, Nov 29, Dec 27, 2019)
(Automatic sliding doors
accessible by platform lift.
- no steps (Automatic sliding doors )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 5 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 140 cm wide and 210 cm low , Door 92 cm wide
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tactile tours for the blind and visually impaired provided upon request.
Automatic gate (width: 130 cm) operated with "Euro-Key". Elevator to the special exhibition areas on the first floor as well as to the exhibition areas on the mezzanine.
The event area is also wheelchair-accessible on request and accompanied by a staff member (contact via intercom at the entrance to the WMW-Forum and at the ticket counter).
Both the cook café & bistro and the shopping are in the hall of columns can be accessed without steps by means of an elevator.
Wheelchair-accessible restroom on the upper first floor and mezzanine.
- Main entrance