Theatre MuseumLobkowitzplatz 2
Near to the Imperial Palace, in Palais Lobkowitz, you can marvel at the works of the Academy of Fine Arts, Picture Gallery until 2020, including leading works of European painting, such as the Last Judgment by Hieronymus Bosch.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 1€ off
- We - Mo, 10:00 - 18:00
- Presentations, tours and workshops by appointment
- no steps (Double swinging doors 120 cm wide )
- 130 cm wide and 150 cm low , Door 130 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair rental (by prior arrangement: at least two days ahead of time). Tours for visitors with disabilities and special needs on request (Tel. +43 1 525 24–5310).
Exhibition area on ground floor: with portable ramp placed by staff as required. Intercom system at the main gate (front door or box office), staff will take you to the elevator.
Seeing-eye dogs permitted (please register at the box office, Tel. +43 1 525 24-3460).
- Main entrance