Jewish Museum Vienna (Jüdisches Museum Wien) Palais EskelesDorotheergasse 11
This house offers a permanent collection on Jewish history and religion as well as temporary exhibitions on various topics, such as Jewish literature, architecture, photography and art.
- Tickets offer admission to the Judenplatz Museum and Jewish Museum on Dorotheergasse
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 17% off , 2€ off
- Mo, 10:00 - 18:00
- Tu, 10:00 - 18:00
- We, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 18:00
- Fr, 10:00 - 18:00
- Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- no steps (Automatic sliding doors 162 cm wide )
- 110 cm wide and 140 cm low , Door 80 cm wide
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Guided tours for visitors with special needs on request.
Discounted admission for people with disabilities 10 Euro (1 companion free) and people with social pass/mobility pass (photographic ID required).
- Main entrance