Park at Schönbrunn Palace Entrance at Hietzinger TorMaxingstraße
The Baroque palace park belonging to Schönbrunn Palace was opened to the public in 1779. The park, together with Schönbrunn Palace, has been on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list since 1996.
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
Special offers for people with disabilities
Sightseeing-train through the palace park with hydraulic auto-lift for wheelchairs. Daily between 10 am and 6 pm from mid March until the end of October. Reduced price for wheelchair-users.
Daily until dusk, some sights only accessible through gentle climbs and over gravel paths.
- Further information