Schloss Hof EstateSchloss Hof 1
At Austria's largest rural palace complex, the Baroque era is brought to life in an experience for all the senses. The unique terraced garden is a masterpiece of design, while ancient breeds of animal in the petting zoo, two history trails, theme gardens and the children's and family world fill the idyllic estate farm with life.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 20% off , 3€ off
- 1.1.-14.3. & 19.11.-23.12. & 25.12.-31.12. daily, 10:00 - 16:00
- 15.3.-18.11. daily, 10:00 - 18:00
- On Christmas Market days: 10am-7pm
- no steps
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 100 cm wide and 165 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Free wheelchair rental (by prior arrangement).
Reduced admission price for people with special needs on presentation of ID.
Free admission for one escort person of a blind visitor or a visitor in a wheelchair. The name of the escort must be stated in the relevant disabilities ID.
Exhibition rooms, restaurant / café: no steps. Wheelchair ramps in the garden.
- Main entrance