Leopold MuseumMuseumsplatz 1
The Leopold Museum houses the biggest collection of Egon Schiele artworks in the world as well as hundreds of masterpieces of Austrian modernism.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 14% off , 2€ off
- Mo, 10:00 - 18:00
- We, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 21:00
- Fr, 10:00 - 18:00
- Sa, 10:00 - 18:00
- Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- no steps (Double swinging doors )
- 4 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 89 cm wide and 210 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Main entrance, access to all exhibition rooms and restaurant/café: no steps.
4 parking spaces for visitors with disabilities in the MuseumsQuartier area.
6 free parking spaces for visitors with special needs on the premises (access: Burggasse / Volkstheater) with proper identification and 4 parking spaces for visitors with special needs in the parking garage (basement level 2 next to elevator, access: main entrance Museumsplatz).
- Main entrance