MuTh – Concert Hall of the Vienna Boys' ChoirAm Augartenspitz 1
The MuTh is a concert hall of the Vienna Boys' Choir and was opened in 2012. The famous choir as well as other greats of the music industry perform here.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 10% off
- no steps (Double swinging doors 180 cm wide )
- Ramp 600 cm long , 150 cm wide , 30 cm high
- 100 cm wide and 155 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- 4 Wheelchair spaces available (in orchestra on right, row 12)
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
- Main entrance