Schönbrunn Zoo Entrance via Hietzinger Tor/Hietzinger HauptstraßeSchönbrunner Schlosspark
The Schönbrunn Zoo in Vienna is the oldest existing zoo in the world, the only remaining "Baroque menagerie". Today, the Zoo at Schönbrunn is considered one of the best and most modern zoos in the world, where there are even regular arrivals of rare panda babies.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 3€ off
- January daily, 09:00 - 16:30
- February daily, 09:00 - 17:00
- March daily, 09:00 - 17:30
- April-September daily, 09:00 - 18:30
- October daily, 09:00 - 17:30
- November-December daily, 09:00 - 16:30
- no steps (Swinging doors )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
at Elisabethallee, entrance Tirolerhof
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tours for visitors with disabilities and special needs on request.
Access to buildings and enclosures without steps or via ramp.
- Main entrance