Children's Museum Schönbrunn Palace
The participatory museum for children and families in Schönbrunn Palace has lots of interesting things about the everyday life of the imperial children waiting to be discovered.
Vienna City Card
Your benefit with the Vienna City Card:
Additional information on the offer: Price per person: 7,50€ instead of 8,50€
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: -12%
- Mo, 10:00 - 17:00
- Tu, 10:00 - 17:00
- We, 10:00 - 17:00
- Th, 10:00 - 17:00
- Fr, 10:00 - 17:00
- Sa, 10:00 - 17:00
- Su, 10:00 - 17:00
Last admission 4 p.m.
Details for themed tours, puzzle hunts and special programs can be found online.
- no steps (Double swinging doors260 cm wide)
- Ramp 1020 cm long , 120 cm high
Car parks Main entrance
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
at main entrance portal (Schönbrunner Schlossstrasse)
- 3 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
- Main entrance