Vienna City Marathon 2022
Around 22,000 people have already registered for the Vienna City Marathon and the associated runs. The route will be the same as in previous years: The starting gun for the main competition will be fired as usual at the Vienna International Centre – UNO-City. The route continues over the Reichsbrücke through the Prater, along the Ringstrasse, past magnificent imperial buildings, and then from the Vienna State Opera out to Schönbrunn Palace and back again to the Ringstrasse and Prater. The finish line is between the Burgtheater and City Hall.
Registration is still possible until April 4: Go to the registration site here
Vienna City Marathon 2022 – The program
Events on Friday & Saturday, April 22 & 23, 2022:
- "Vienna Sports World" expo, Marx Halle (Karl-Farkas-Gasse 19, 1030 Vienna)
- Free admission!
Runs on Saturday, April 23, 2022:
- Vienna 10K
- The Daily Mile Run
Registration for these runs is still open until April 15, 2022:
- VCM Children's Run
- Daily Mile Run for children from 3 to 11 years
- Coca-Cola Inclusion Run under the banner of "open coexistence"
Runs on Sunday, April 24, 2022:
- Traditional marathon (42.195 kilometers)
- Half-marathon (21.0975 kilometers)
- BMW relay marathon (with 4 runners, total marathon distance)