Café Central AdHerrengasse/Strauchgasse
This legendary literati café, which counted Arthur Schnitzler, Peter Altenberg and Adolf Loos among its regulars, has a charm of its own that transforms a visit into an experience. Viennese cuisine, homemade cakes and pastries and piano music.
- Mo - Sa, 07:30 - 22:00
- Su, 10:00 - 22:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 22:00
- Piano music daily from 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 5 Steps (Double swinging doors )
mobile ramp available
- 3 Steps (Swinging doors )
- 120 cm wide and 77 cm low , Door 89 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Wheelchair-accessible restroom accessible via elevator.
- Main entrance