The Ronacher, the theater where all of the stars of Vienna's revue theater celebrated their debuts, is now the musical theater of Vienna's first district.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 25% off
(Automatic sliding doors
Seilerstätte 9 on left next to main entrance
- no steps (Automatic sliding doors 185 cm wide )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
Seilerstätte 9 left of main entrance, signed accordingly
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 115 cm wide and 135 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- 10 Wheelchair spaces available (ground floor, 2 places in regular sales)
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair seat can be booked at the daytime box office of the Vereinigte Bühnen Wien and by telephone from WIEN-TICKET on Tel. +43 1 588 85 until not later than 1 week before the performance for EUR 10 (for musical productions of Vereinigte Bühnen Wien) for the wheelchair seat, the companion gets a 50% discount on the respective ticket price. Visitors with disabilities receive a 50% discount upon presentation of a valid disability ID.
Seeing-eye dogs with muzzle and leash permitted.
- Side entrance