Vienna KonzerthausLothringerstraße 20
The atmospheric Art Nouveau ambience of the Konzerthaus is the place to listen not only to the classical repertoire but also to music ranging from the Middle Ages through to the ultra-progressive sounds of the present.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 10% off
- no steps (Double swinging doors 140 cm wide )
- Ramp 435 cm long
- 2 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 94 cm wide and 190 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
All halls accessible via elevator, inner ramp.
2 elevators from ground floor (door width: 90 cm, cabin depth: 190 and 140 cm, cabin width: 94 cm).
Wheelchair seats: 18 in the Grand Hall, 6 in the Mozart Hall, 3 in the Schubert Hall and 4 in the Berio Hall. Seeing-eye dogs permitted (by prior arrangement).
- Main entrance