Wien Museum KarlsplatzKarlsplatz
The Wien Museum Karlsplatz is closed due to renovation. During the modernization the Wien Museum MUSA will also serve as a venue for thematic exhibits on Vienna’s cultural history.
The history of Vienna is documented here, from the first settlements to the present day. Furthermore, some valuable paintings by Gustav Klimt are exhibited here.
Vienna City Card
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 3€ off
- Young people under 19 €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Closed due to renovation.
(Double swinging doors
- no steps (Double swinging doors 179 cm wide )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
directly behind the museum (Maderstrasse), access to the museum: no steps
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair for rental, seats available. Permanent exhibition tours for visually impaired visitors by prior arrangement (Tel. +43 1 505 87 47-85 180). Overview map in large print available.
The exhibition area is accessible via elevator (orientation with Braille) and deducible with the wheelchair.
- Main entrance