Wien Museum KarlsplatzKarlsplatz
The history of Vienna is documented here, from the first settlements to the present day. Furthermore, some valuable paintings by Gustav Klimt are exhibited here.
- Young people under 19 €0
- Free admission on first Sunday of the month
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 3€ off
- Closed due to renovation.
(Double swinging doors
- no steps (Double swinging doors 179 cm wide )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
directly behind the museum (Maderstrasse), access to the museum: no steps
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Wheelchair for rental, seats available. Permanent exhibition tours for visually impaired visitors by prior arrangement (Tel. +43 1 505 87 47-85 180). Overview map in large print available.
The exhibition area is accessible via elevator (orientation with Braille) and deducible with the wheelchair.
- Main entrance