Prater MuseumOswald-Thomas-Platz 1
The museum at the Vienna Planetarium presents the eventful history of the Prater and Viennese entertainment culture.
Vienna City Card
Your benefit with the Vienna City Card:
Additional information on the offer: Standard ticket price: 5€
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: -30%
- 1st Sunday of the month: Free admission
- Fr, 10:00 - 13:00
- Fr, 14:00 - 18:00
- Sa, 10:00 - 13:00
- Sa, 14:00 - 18:00
- Su, 10:00 - 13:00
- Su, 14:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 13:00
- on holidays, 14:00 - 18:00
Closed: 1/1, 12/25 and Easter Monday, Whitmonday and other holidays that fall on a Monday.
- no steps
Car parks Main entrance
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
parking spaces for visitors with special needs next to the museum (1.-Mai-Strasse)
- 2 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Main part of the exhibition: no steps, gallery is only accessible via steps, access to exhibition hall: 20 steps.
- Main entrance