Josephinum Collections of the Medical of University ViennaWähringer Straße 25
The Josephinum was built between 1783 and 1785 for the Academy of Medicine and Surgery and shows numerous wax models of the human body.
Vienna City Card
Your benefit with the Vienna City Card:
Additional information on the offer: Discount valid for all ticket categories / Standard ticket price: 12€
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: -20%
- We, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 20:00
- Fr, 10:00 - 18:00
- Sa, 10:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
(Double swinging doors77 cm wide)
fine gravel path through the garden; Entrance door opens automatically.
- no steps (Double swinging doors77 cm wide)
- 140 cm wide and 120 cm low , Door 80 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Exhibition rooms: no steps, can be reached by elevator.
- Main entrance