Kelsen in the Austrian ParliamentDr.-Karl-Renner-Ring 3
- Restaurant Mo - Fr, 11:45 - 23:30
- Restaurant Sa, 10:00 - 23:30
- Bistro Mo - Fr, 10:00 - 23:30
- Bistro Sa, 10:00 - 23:30
(210 cm wide)
5 Automatic 2-wing swing doors, (the middle door is always in operation).
- no steps (210 cm wide)
Car parks Main entrance
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
disabled parking spaces on Schmerlingplatz to the side of the parliament building
- 5 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 140 cm low Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
All public areas incl. gastronomy on the 3rd floor are accessible by ramps, elevators and stair elevators.
- Main entrance
Vienna City Card
Enjoy full mobility with the official City Card, plus numerous discounts in Vienna. One child travels free.
ivie - Your Personal Vienna Guide
Discovering Vienna anew with your smartphone? ivie, the digital city guide for Vienna, is your perfect companion through the city.