Food and drink in the Danube Tower Turm Restaurant & Turm Café AdDonauturmstraße 4
Experience the newly renovated Danube Tower, with new restaurant, new café, the most spectacular 360° panorama of Vienna, and offering both traditional and modern Austrian cuisine.
- Turmrestaurant daily, 11:30 - 16:00
- Turmrestaurant daily, 18:00 - 00:00
- Turmcafé daily, 10:00 - 00:00
- Observation terrace & lift: 10 a.m.-11.30 p.m.
- (Double swinging doors )
- Ramp 100 cm long , 118 cm wide , 10 cm high
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 85 cm wide and 120 cm low , Door 85 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
Access to the viewing terrace (150 m): no steps, via elevator, (limit of three wheelchairs permitted on the terrace at one time), there are special ramps (width: 99 cm, height: 25 cm) to enable wheelchair users to enjoy the view over Vienna. Due to company operation restrictions (evacuation routes), wheelchairs are only allowed up to the viewing terrace level (150 m).
Central floor (165 m): 25 steps up to restaurant (170 m), 25 steps down to the café (160 m). Not wheelchair-accessible. Wheelchair users only with companion (1 companion per wheelchair user free of charge). No wheelchair-accessible restroom.
Seeing-eye dogs (with muzzle and leash) permitted. Strollers must not be transported in the elevators (can be left at the elevator/shop counter).
- Main entrance