Literature Museum of the Austrian National LibraryJohannesgasse 6
- +43 1 53410
- Guided Tours : +43 1 534 10-464
The Literature Museum of the Austrian National Library presents the history of Austrian literature from the 18th century until today.
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 14% off , 1€ off
- Tu - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- Th, 10:00 - 21:00
- June - September, also on Mondays from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- no steps
- 125 cm wide and 140 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Access to the exhibitions rooms in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors as well as to cloakroom in basement with elevator. Tours for people with disabilities and special needs on request.
- Main entrance