Naturhistorisches Museum Vienna (Natural History Museum)Maria-Theresien-Platz
The biggest meteorite collection in the world, a digital planetarium, the Stone Age Venus of Willendorf, animated dinosaurs and many other secrets of nature can be discovered in the Natural History Museum.
- Visitors under 19: Free admission
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 17% off
- Th - Mo, 09:00 - 18:30
- We, 09:00 - 21:00
- Roof tour (German, whole year) We, 18:30
- Roof tour (German, whole year) Su, 16:00
- Roof tour (German, Apr-Dec) Fr - Sa, 16:00
- Roof tour (English, whole year) Su, 15:00
- Roof tour (English, Apr-Dec) Fr - Sa, 15:00
"two-lane" ramp, each lane 35 cm wide
- (Swinging doors )
Side-entrance Burgring, direct access to elevator
- no steps
- 78 cm wide and 132 cm low , Door 78 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Guided tours for the blind are possible, special tour for the blind on the audio guide and a brochure in Braille are available.
Access to restaurant/café: no steps. Seeing-eye dogs permitted in exhibition area.
- Main entrance