Vienna International Center tours
Guided tours provide insights into UN activities and include exhibitions and a visit to a conference room.
- Guided tours for individuals and groups of up to 10 people in English and German: Mo-Fr at 11.00 am, 2.00 pm and 3.30 pm (also at 12.30 pm in July and August). No registration required.
- Guided tours for groups of 10 or more people: Registration required.
- Presentations on the areas of activity of the United Nations for groups with specific interests.
- In addition, a 1.5-hour interactive human rights tour and an art tour are offered.
- In cooperation with the WienXtra holiday games program, holiday games tours are held in the half-term, Easter and summer vacations for children between 6 and 13 years of age.
Please bring a photographic form of ID!
UNO-City (Vienna International Centre)Wagramer Straße 5
Your benefit with the Vienna City Card:
Additional information on the offer: Standard ticket price: 15€
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: -13%
Please note: The Vienna International Centre is closed on UN Holidays and from 21 Dec to 5 Jan.
(Schwingtüre 90 cm wide)
ramp at gate 1
- no steps (Schwingtüre 90 cm wide)
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Special tours for the visually impaired, guided tours with audiophones.
Access to all exhibition rooms: no steps.
- Main entrance