Your safe stay in Vienna
Requirement to wear an FFP2 mask in Vienna:
- In public transport and in enclosed stops, stations, and platforms
- In pharmacies
- In the health sector
No proof of 3G status (vaccinated – recovered – tested) needs to be presented.
(Exceptions: a negative PCT test not more than 48 hours old is required to enter hospitals and sanatoriums, senior and care homes).
Information for visitors to Vienna
Our Tourist Info offices at Albertina Platz, and at Vienna International Airport are open. Here you will find current information on the Tourist Info offices.
- You can find the current coronavirus measures for Vienna and Austria on the website of the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection.
- Frequently asked questions on coronavirus: FAQs
- Travel information of Austrian Airlines
- General information of the City of Vienna
- General information of the Ministry of Health (in German only)
- Information of the WHO in English (World Health Organization)