Your safe stay in Vienna
Requirement to wear an FFP2 mask in Vienna:
- In public transport and in enclosed stops, stations, and platforms
- In pharmacies
- In the health sector
No proof of 3G status (vaccinated – recovered – tested) needs to be presented.
(Exceptions: a negative PCT test not more than 72 hours old is required to enter hospitals and sanatoriums, senior and care homes in Vienna).
Information for visitors to Vienna
- Testing opportunities for guests
- Arrival & departure and requirements for free movement following a positive test result
- Overnight accommodations
Our Tourist Info offices at Albertina Platz, and at Vienna International Airport are open. Here you will find current information on the Tourist Info offices.
- You can find the current coronavirus measures for Vienna and Austria on the website of the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection.
- Frequently asked questions on coronavirus: FAQs
- Travel information of Austrian Airlines
- General information of the City of Vienna
- General information of the Ministry of Health (in German only)
- Information of the WHO in English (World Health Organization)