Crown Prince GardenSchönbrunner Schloßstraße 47
The Crown Prince Garden lies directly in front of the east façade of Schönbrunn Palace and got its name in 1870 after apartments were furnished on the ground floor for Crown Prince Rudolf.
- 1.4.-30.6. daily, 09:00 - 17:00
- 1.7.-31.8. daily, 09:00 - 18:00
- 1.9.-26.10. daily, 09:00 - 17:00
- 27.10.-3.11. daily, 09:00 - 16:00
- no steps (97 cm wide)
Car parks Main entrance
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
see Schönbrunn castle
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
viewing platform only accessible via steps
Wheelchair accessible restroom available at Schönbrunn Palace (main building)/Kochhof
- Main entrance