Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper)Opernring 2
The Vienna State Opera is one of the leading establishments for opera in the world. Internationally renowned performers and directors enjoy presenting their art here.
Side entrance on right under the arcades on Herbert-von-Karajan-Platz. From side entrance, access to elevator via inclined elevator (stairlift) in lobby.
- 2 Steps (Swinging doors 87 cm wide )
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
Operngasse, Opernring intersection
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 95 cm wide and 140 cm low , Door 80 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- 22 Wheelchair spaces available (4 in the stalls/orchestra, 18 seats in the gallery as needed)
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tours in ten languages, prior notification for wheelchair users necessary (Tel. +43 1 514 44–2606). Language display.
Portable ramps available for steps inside building.
To reserve wheelchair and companion seats for performances, tel. +43 1 514 44-2653 (Mo-Fri, 9.00 am – 4.00 pm)
- Side entrance