Vienna State Opera (Wiener Staatsoper)
- +43 1 514 44 2250 (Information)
- +43 1 513 1 513 (Tickets (credit card))
The Vienna State Opera is one of the leading establishments for opera in the world. Internationally renowned performers and directors enjoy presenting their art here.
- 2 Steps (Swinging doors 87 cm wide)
Car parks Main entrance
Parking spaces for people with disabilities
Operngasse, Opernring intersection
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Door 80 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- 22 Wheelchair spaces available (4 in the stalls/orchestra, 18 seats in the gallery as needed)
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tours in ten languages, prior notification for wheelchair users necessary (Tel. +43 1 514 44–2606). Language display.
Portable ramps available for steps inside building.
To reserve wheelchair and companion seats for performances, tel. +43 1 514 44-2653 (Mo-Fri, 9.00 am – 4.00 pm)
- Side entrance