The Belvedere 21 is one of Vienna’s museums dedicated to contemporary art. Austrian art from the 20th as well as the 21st century is presented in an international context, finding a new home for itself in a space where art can be produced, reflected upon and exhibited. The Blickle Kino acts as an interface between art and cinema, in a program that covers all the angles of contemporary film and video output.
Vienna City Card
Your benefit with the Vienna City Card:
Additional information on the offer: Saisonal Prices /
reduced ticket price VCC: 7€
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: -21%
- Tu, 11:00 - 18:00
- We, 11:00 - 18:00
- Th, 11:00 - 21:00
- Fr, 11:00 - 18:00
- Sa, 11:00 - 18:00
- Su, 11:00 - 18:00
Open Mondays on public holidays.
- no steps (Double swinging doors140 cm wide)
Car parks Main entrance
- 1 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- 2 Wheelchair spaces available (spaces in the Blickle cinema by the entrance on the right)
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tactile tours on the architecture of 21er Haus and the sculptures of Fritz Wotrub for blind and visually impaired people. Seating in collection area.
Sitzmöglichkeiten in den Ausstellungen, im Foyer und in der Garderobe.
- Main entrance