Belvedere 21Arsenalstraße 1
The Belvedere 21 is one of Vienna’s museums dedicated to contemporary art. Austrian art from the 20th as well as the 21st century is presented in an international context, finding a new home for itself in a space where art can be produced, reflected upon and exhibited. The Blickle Kino acts as an interface between art and cinema, in a program that covers all the angles of contemporary film and video output.
- Young people under 19 €0
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 25% off , 2€ off
- We, 11:00 - 18:00
- We, 11:00 - 21:00
- Th, 11:00 - 18:00
- Fr, 11:00 - 21:00
- Sa, 11:00 - 18:00
- Su, 11:00 - 18:00
- Public Holidays (including Monday and Tuesday) 11 am-6 pm
- no steps (Double swinging doors 140 cm wide )
- 1 Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 100 cm wide and 250 cm low , Door 90 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- 2 Wheelchair spaces available (spaces in the Blickle cinema by the entrance on the right)
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tactile tours on the architecture of 21er Haus and the sculptures of Fritz Wotrub for blind and visually impaired people. Seating in collection area.
Sitzmöglichkeiten in den Ausstellungen, im Foyer und in der Garderobe.
- Main entrance