Vienna Museum of Technology (Technisches Museum Wien)Mariahilfer Straße 212
This traditional Viennese museum holds unique showpieces from the history of industry and technology, such as the Ettrich Taube (which can still fly), steam engines, the bordeaux-red Lohner Porsche, a mine exhibit in the basement ...
- Young people under 19 €0
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: 20% off
- Mo - Fr, 09:00 - 18:00
- Sa - Su, 10:00 - 18:00
- on holidays, 10:00 - 18:00
- no steps (Double swinging doors 160 cm wide )
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities
- 92 cm wide and 145 cm low , Door 88 cm wide
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Special offers for people with disabilities
Free admission to the museum for visitors with special needs.
Rental wheelchairs available, special tours for people with disabilities and special needs, tours for visitors with special needs on request, translator for the hearing-impaired available on request (Reservations: Tel. +43 1 899 98–3001).
All rooms accessible with special wheelchair elevators (ask museum staff for assistance).
- Main entrance