Apple Strudel Show
Onlookers not only learn how this divine Viennese dessert is made, but are also given the original Viennese Apple Strudel recipe to try out for themselves at home. The mouthwatering aromas that issue forth from the bakery make it hard to resist trying a piece of freshly baked apple strudel with coffee at one of the small tables in the imperial bakery.
Original Viennese Apple Strudel Show
- For solo travelers and groups in German and English
- We-Su 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 2.00 pm, 3.00 pm
- Groups of up to 60 people by arrangement
- Duration: approx. 15-20 minutes
- Prices: €8.50/person for strudel show & 1 piece of apple strudel, €15/person for strudel show, 1 piece of apple strudel, plus a Wiener melange, tea or hot chocolate
- Discount with the Vienna City Card
Apple strudel baking course with certificate
Guests attending the apple strudel baking courses at Café Residenz’s Hofbackstube learn how to make a traditional Viennese apple strudel from prepared strudel dough under the guidance of a pastry chef. The finished strudel can be sampled on site, taken away or delivered. The certificate entitles participants to call themselves “real Viennese apple strudel bakers” and every participant is provided with the original recipe.
- Price: € 79 per person
- Duration: 1 hour baking course, plus baking time & packaging additional 60 min.
- Baking courses on fixed dates and can also be booked on an individual basis for groups of up to 25 people in German and English