Sigmund Freud Tour Vienna
The 20 stops on the Sigmund Freud Tour Vienna give a good overview of the beginnings, development, and highlights of the work and life of the founder of psychoanalysis. The roughly two-hour Freud walk starts in front of Café Landtmann and ends in front of the Sigmund Freud Museum. The walk can be combined with a tour of the Freud Museum afterwards. The tours are held on request and offered by state-certified tourist guides in German, English, French, Italian or Russian.
- More information at www.sigmundfreudtourvienna.com
- More on Sigmund Freud: www.vienna.info/de/sightseeing/freud
Start of the Sigmund Freud Tour Vienna:
Vienna City Card
Your benefit with the Vienna City Card:
Additional information on the offer: 20% discount on consumption per cardholder (food and drinks), redeemable once only
- Your benefit with the Vienna City Card: -20%
- Mo - Su, 07:30 - 23:00
Piano music Su, Mo, Tu 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm (summer: only Mo, Tu)
- no steps (Double swinging doors120 cm wide)
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
- Main entrance