Vienna Hotels & Info
Vienna Hotels & Info is the information and booking service of the Vienna Tourist Board.
The competent team at Vienna Hotels & Info will be pleased to assist you ahead of your trip with the following services:
- Information and advice on all topics for your stay in Vienna – in person over the phone, by email or by post.
- Leaflets and brochures: Order via Vienna Hotels & Info, in the online shop, or download straight from our website
- Booking your accommodation in Vienna: Advice and processing of reservations for individual travelers and groups of up to nine people
- Accommodation directory: The list of places to stay of the Vienna Tourist Board contains all officially categorized accommodation establishments in Vienna as well as those without any classification. By using a range of selection criteria, you can limit your online search for the right accommodation.
- Online booking of accommodation through our partner HRS.*
Contact the team of Vienna Hotels & Info
Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- by phone: +43-1-24 555
- by chat at vienna.info
- by fax: 43-1-24 555-700
- by email: email@example.com
- by post: WienTourismus, Invalidenstrasse 6, A-1030 Vienna
- via social media: www.facebook.com/ViennaTouristBoard
*Please note that online bookings made through HRS may in some instances result in differences in the categorization/rating of the hotels.
Tourist Info locations in Vienna
Are you already in Vienna? Then the Tourist Info locations at the airport, Vienna Main Station, or in the city center are your local service points.
Tourist Info ViennaAlbertinaplatz/Maysedergasse
- daily, 10:00 - 16:00
- no steps (Automatische Schiebetüre 150 cm wide)
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tactile Vienna maps for the visually impaired are available for disposal on location. Wheelchair users can make use of an accessible service point equipped with a tablet.
- Main entrance
Tourist Info Vienna Airport1300 Schwechat
The Tourist Information Vienna Airport is closed until further notice.