- Single ticket: € 2.40 (Children € 1.20)
- 24-hour Vienna ticket: € 8.00
- 48-hour Vienna ticket: € 14,10
- 72-hour Vienna ticket: € 17.10
- Vienna weekly ticket (valid from Monday to Monday at 9.00 am): € 17,10
Single tickets are also available in trams with a surcharge for € 2.60 (children: € 1.40). They are valid for one ride including transfers. Children up to six years of age travel for free. Children under fifteen years of age ride free on Sundays, holidays and during the .
Tickets are available at:
- the multilingual ticket machines (subway stations)
- all advance sales points and the online shop of the Vienna Lines
- most tobacco shops
- Mobile phone ticket, which can be used to buy Vienna day tickets and single tickets
The Vienna City Card. The official City Card.
- For 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Free travel on the underground, trams and buses
- Over 210 discounts
Vienna City Card APP (free of charge)