In the SchokoMuseum of Confiserie Heindl, visitors can learn more about the "sweet topic" of chocolate - from cocoa cultivation via the processing to the production of exquisite pralines such as Sissi Taler and Mozart Balls. A chocolate cinema, three chocolate fountains, glimpses into the production area and many tasting sessions get the hearts of the sweet-toothed beating faster.
For adults, there are workshops on the topic of "Painting with chocolate", where they make sweet artworks on canvas. Children can also participate in a chocolatey craft workshop.
Chocolate Museum (SchokoMuseum)Willendorfergasse 2-8, 1230 Wien
- Mo - Sa, 09:00 - 16:00
- Guided tour (without appointment) Mo - Th, 14:00
- Guided tour (without appointment) Sa, 10:00
- Guided tour (without appointment) Sa, 11:00
- Guided tour (without appointment; in English) Tu, 13:00
- Guided tour (without appointment; in English) Th, 13:00
- For group visits, guided tours can be arranged.
- no steps
- Wheelchair accessible restroom available.
Exhibition rooms: no stairs, production rooms: approx. 25 stairs
- Main entrance