Imperial gourmet trips
Empress Elisabeth and Emperor Franz Joseph I. once traveled their realm in their own imperial and royal court saloon train built in 1891 - from Bad Ischl to the seaside resort of Abbazia (present-day Opatija) on the Adriatic coast. The Majestic Imperator Train de Luxe now once again invites guests on special trips. Destinations such as the Wachau, Semmering, the Advent market in Hof Palace and the Adriatic are on the program. Gourmet dishes and the finest snacks are served during the ride in the luxuriously appointed railway carriages.
Special trips for independent travelers:
- December 31, 2021: New Year's Eve Gala with tour of Vienna
- May 21, 2022: Imperial dinner
- June 18, 2022: Solstice trip with dinner to Spitz an der Donau
- September 24, 2022: Trip to the Semmering Railway world heritage site
- December 8, 2022: Advent trip to the Christmas market at Schloss Hof
- December 31, 2022: New Year's Eve Gala with tour of Vienna
The Majestic Imperator train can be chartered on any routes by the carriage or in its entirety for private and corporate events. The carriages can also offer dance floors or a seating layout for presentations on request.
Majestic Imperator Train de Luxe
Booking & information:
Tel. +43 1 513 28 81
Departure normally from Franz-Josefs-Bahnhof railway station, occasionally from Heiligenstadt railway station.