At the Tourist Info offices on Albertinaplatz, at Vienna Main Station, and at Vienna Airport, we offer you the following services:
- Information and advice on questions concerning your trip to Vienna with regard to sightseeing, events, day trips, and much more besides.
- Free city maps and brochures
- Vienna City Card – advice and sales
- Last minute room reservations – if you arrive in Vienna without booked accommodation
At Tourist Info Vienna on Albertinaplatz,
- guests can make use of the free WiFi service. Take the opportunity to get your free download of ivie, the handy city guide app of the Vienna Tourist Board.
- You can buy tickets for events at the theater ticket agency Jirsa daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- There is an information counter with an inductive hearing system.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 regulations, people aged 6 years and over must wear a mouth-to-nose protection (masks) in the Tourist Info locations.
The team of Vienna Hotels & Info would be pleased to assist you with the advance planning your trip or during your stay for tourism-related questions of every kind and to book your accommodation:
Mo – Fr, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
by chat at vienna.info
by phone: +43-1-24 555
by email: email@example.com
by fax: +43-1-24 555-700
Visit the social media channels of the Vienna Tourist Board! We'd be pleased if we could inspire you with regular posts about Vienna and also if we could get in touch with you by digital means.
Facebook , Instagram , YouTube
The health of visitors in Vienna is very important to us. That is why the high standards and criteria of the world's first global safety and hygiene stamp "Safe Travels" were implemented at the Tourist Information. This seal was created by the World Travel & Tourism Council to specifically combat Covid-19.
Tourist Info ViennaAlbertinaplatz/Maysedergasse
- daily, 10:00 - 16:00
- no steps (Automatische Schiebetüre 150 cm wide)
- Seeing eye dogs allowed
Special offers for people with disabilities
Tactile Vienna maps for the visually impaired are available for disposal on location. Wheelchair users can make use of an accessible service point equipped with a tablet.
- Main entrance
Tourist Info Vienna Airport1300 Schwechat
- daily, 09:00 - 17:30